[Coaches] Skills

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Dec 20 21:42:03 EST 2016

Coaches,

Are you encouraging your athletes to attend skills sessions? If not, please
start! You have their medical forms to develop team lists. Most of you
already have e-mail addresses as well. We need our athletes to improve their
individual skills!!! The sessions we are offering over the next two weeks
will contribute to your teams, success.if our athletes attend!! We have very
few older kids attending. Those that do are almost always the same ones. I
understand that we are in the middle of the holidays and kids play
basketball. We are offering them on different days and times to be more
convenient. Please mention these in any correspondence you have with your
girls!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Bill