[Coaches] Meeting

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Oct 18 22:32:28 EDT 2016

We are having a meeting for potential Borderline coaches in Room 116
Phillips Hall at 8 PM on Monday, October 24. If the number of inquiries we
are receiving are any indication, we will need several more coaches this
season. We will discuss required paperwork and certifications, compensation,
expectations, and upcoming tryouts.

The tryouts for 12s to 14s will be on October 30. We will need several
coaches to conduct these. There will be an additional evaluation TBA. The
second round of tryouts are November 13, with additional evaluation also
TBA. This set is for 15s-18s. Please consider helping as much as you can.

If you are aware of someone else that would like to coach, please have them
contact me. If you are no longer in the area or not coaching anymore, please
let me know and I will remove you from the list.

Thanks,

Bill