[Coaches] Clinic with Jesse

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Jan 10 14:06:23 EST 2017

Would you be interested in having a 1.5 hour clinic with Jesse Ortiz? We
could do it at the end of the scrimmages on Saturday and Sunday. As it
stands now, the officiating clinic do not have more than 4 teams in a pool.
We may even only have 5 teams on 2 courts for Sunday. We would provide you
with food and beverages. You have to be there the entire day anyway. Please
let me know ASAP. This is for head coaches and assistants. I am guessing we
can start at 5 on Saturday and 4:30 on Sunday!

Let me know,

Bill