[Coaches] Practice schedule

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Mar 1 09:32:58 EST 2017

I am waiting for Miami to tell us if we can use the Sub this weekend (both
Saturday and Sunday). I will post the schedule today. We hope to have the
Miami Women's team assisting your teams at practices this weekend and next
(Youth, 13 Attack, 14s, and 15 Attack and Surge). Take advantage of this
opportunity if it occurs.  Put them to work!

On the weekend of March 11-12, we have many teams with tournaments. Some are
two-day events and this doesn't pertain to you. For those that play on
Saturday OR Sunday, do you want practice the other day? We have 4 teams that
do not have events that weekend.

Let me know,

Bill