[Coaches] FW: Important Information

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Oct 23 18:26:43 EDT 2017

I know that some of you have left the program and others have told me their availability (Whit)J. We have about 30 kids on Friday at TMS. We will only have around 20 (if that many) on Saturday. Sunday is the big day with 3 age groups from 9:30-7 PM. If you were registered last season, you are still good until 11/1.