[Coaches] Wednesday, April 25

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Apr 24 22:57:51 EDT 2018

This may get me killed but I am going to take the chance:

On April 25 22 years ago, my baby daughter was born. She spent many of her
waking hours climbing in bleachers and making friends at matches and
tournaments. She made lots of friends! L She spent most birthdays in a gym
or running concessions at tournaments. She swore she would not play
volleyball (but ended up being a very good coach).

Her birthday is tomorrow and  her uncle is here from Florida. We have dinner
planned and the 15 Hawks have practice. I need a favor if anyone can help.
The most simple thing would be if Hannah can take it. She would need a ride
to the middle school. Can anyone give her a ride from her dorm?

BTW Happy Birthday Kaitlin! Love you!

Thanks,

Bill