[Coaches] Skills sessions

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Dec 9 10:17:39 EST 2018

I am sending everyone this list. It is directed at those of you that might
be helping out or running one or more sessions. Please just disregard this
if you are not available to direct or assist with these sessions.

Monday, December 10                  6-9 PM (6-7:30 and 7:30-9)           2
courts available

Tuesday, December 11                  7:30-9 (2 courts) one court is
available from 6-9

Wednesday, December 12          One court is available from 5:30-7.

Thursday, December 13                                One court is available
from 6-9 and one court is available from 7:30-9

Saturday, December 15                 Three courts from 11:30-1

Sunday, December 16                    Three courts from 3-4:30

If we are not having a skills session during a timeframe, you might be able
to bring kids in early or stay late. This needs to go through me so we don't
overbook the space. We have lots of court time from now until the beginning
of Spring Semester. There will be several sessions between December 17 and
January 2. We can offer sessions or individuals during this time.