[Coaches] Skills tomorrow

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Feb 2 14:34:27 EST 2018

Coaches,

The skills we have posted for tomorrow are ones you may not be able to work
on in practices. Outside of 14 Attack, they are poorly attended. We get it
that there are basketball end of season tournaments, but these sessions are
going to disappear fast. We are going to have lots of teams in tournaments
soon. We have Rachel Green to work on setting! We tried to have them around
your practices for convenience for parents. Please contact your teams one
last time and consider attending yourself. You may pick up a few tips on how
to coach these skills.

See you tomorrow!

Bill