[Coaches] Miami Volleyball

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Feb 9 21:41:44 EST 2018

The 7 Seniors that were members of the MAC Champion Miami Volleyball team
are going to be attending our practices in the near future. They will attend
as they are available and needed. They can come in to practices and work on
specific skills for you. YOu may be able to ask them to run drills.

I will get their availability and send messages to coaches. It is up to you
to use them effectively. This is their way to thank our athletes for
supporting them in the Fall.

Let me know what you would like me to coordinate with them to help your
team! We want to make it good for us and not a burden to them as they finish
their Senior year.

Bill