[Coaches] Fwd: Indy USA Cup

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Feb 20 09:49:54 EST 2018

This does not pertain to all of our teams. Disregard if it isn't already on your schedule.

There are two sites for this event. We do not know which site are at yet. The sites are 15 minutes apart. There was an event that was canceled with a similar name. Don't be confused by this.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: