[Coaches] Practice schedule

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Jan 2 10:17:26 EST 2018

Coaches,

Happy New Year! I hope it gets better than it is has started out!! All of
you are supposed to be subscribed to "info". You should receive messages
every time I send something out, one to coaches and the other to info!! I
sent the practice schedule for this week on  Sunday, December 24. Did you
receive it? If not, I need to figure out why!! There are at least 3 of you
that say they didn't receive it! With our problems with the webmaster,
communication to our staff and parents has to be elevated internally! I
don't know who is getting messages!!!!!!!!!!!! I attached the message that
was sent Christmas Eve. I am also attaching the Excel schedule again. Please
respond that you received this!

I am probably going to cancel practices tonight. It is brutally cold. I will
post an emergency broadcast if we do. I will also send a message to info and
coaches.

Thanks,

Bill