[Coaches] Spring Break

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Mar 1 10:18:37 EST 2018

Coaches,

We are approaching Miami and Talawanda 's Spring Break. Both schools have Break March 17-23. Easter is April 1. I need to have your schedule for this timeframe. I also need the schedule for your athletes. Please poll each of their parents. We don't mind having practices for at least 6-7 girls.

We also need to know who we need to cover practices for.  Green Beer Day is Thursday, March 15. If you are participating we need to cover your practice.

I need this information by next Monday!!!!
Sent from my iPhone