[Coaches] Remaining schedule

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Mar 27 22:44:40 EDT 2018

Coaches,

We have 2 weeks left to schedule for the Youth teams (4) and 17 Hawks. I am
working on the remaining schedule for these teams. We have 4 teams with
tournaments next weekend, April 7-8. They are 13 Hawks, 13 Attack, 16
Attack, and 12 Horned Frogs. Could the rest of you have practice on Sunday,
April 8: I know that 14 Hawks cannot practice this weekend and 15 Attack
would like the latest time available. Please let me know ASAP. Make sure
your team will be back from break before you let me know the answer.

Thanks,

Bill