[Coaches] Tryouts

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Oct 21 22:42:12 EDT 2018

We have tryouts this weekend and next week. If you coached last season, you
are still a member in good standing. You may want to start the process if
you are going to need a new background screen.

We are having a meeting in Phillips this Thursday. It will be at 8 PM in a
room TBA. The days/times for tryouts are on the borderline website. The
tryout flyer is at the bottom of the homepage. If you know others that are
interested in coaching, please have them attend this meeting.

Thanks,

Bill