[Coaches] Borderline is on Facebook!

lyndsey.maloney at gmail.com lyndsey.maloney at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:45:32 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

Those of you that see Josh and I regularly know that with Bill’s awesome approval, we made a Borderline Facebook page! Those of you that we don’t see all of the time, surprise, we’re on Facebook! I am attaching a screenshot of the address below, so hopefully you can go and add us and also share the information with your teams via your email lists. We’re hoping that as you’re competing at tournaments, you’ll send us pictures and updates that we can post to the page all season long. We think it would be cool if you even sent us some action shots if your team wins your pool play! We want to get Borderline as much positive exposure as possible and the only way to do that is with your help! Our post about our 15 Hawks tournament results reached over 850 people! You can send updates via messenger right to the Borderline Facebook page or you’re more than welcome to text them to me too at 513-444-8731. Just please let me know where you played, your team name, and how you did. We’ll get them up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help!
Lyndsey