[Coaches] Next week

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Feb 14 11:09:51 EST 2019

We are working on a clinic for some of our athletes and coaches. On Monday,
we are having a setting session for any setters from 13s-17s. Rachel will
conduct this session. We have no time available on Tuesday. We have a Youth
athlete and coaches session on Wednesday from 6-8 at PH. We have some teams
practicing on Wednesday TBA at TMS. These teams would normally be practicing
on Wednesdays. On Thursday, we may have a clinic for athletes and coaches
with some members of Miami volleyball. All coaches in the program can
attend. Coaches of teams that practice on Thursday should attend. We have
practice times available (Two) on Friday from 6-8 at TMS. We will get these
posted ASAP. It is supposed to snow on Saturday again!!!! We have a schedule
for team practices on Saturday. We will use Sunday as an alternative date
for practice if the weather is too bad to practice Saturday.

There is no reason to respond. I am just keeping you in the loop!