[Coaches] Emails

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Jan 8 21:14:35 EST 2019

You are going to receive several messages from me tonight. They may not
pertain to you or your team.

This Sunday is Picture Day. If an athlete (or you) are not going to attend
the team picture, you may be able to still come to Phillips Hall and have
your individual picture taken. We may be able to photo shop missing people
into their team pictures You need to wear dark warmup pants and a Borderline
polo. If you don't have a polo yet, we should have it that day. You need to
make sure everyone arrives EARLY!!!!!!!!! You need to be at Phillips 30
minutes before your team pictures.

If you haven't already done so, you may want to have your parents meeting
Sunday. You can go to one of the classrooms on the second floor. You may
want to do some team bonding or go to lunch. We get 15% of all checks if you
mention Borderline at Ls Rosa's.

I hope to finalize all tournament schedules by Sunday. If you are planning
on playing in additional events, the parents need to approve this expense.
If it is a one-day event, the cost is $40 if everyone on the team attends.
If fewer can do it, the cost goes up. Two day tournaments include money for
coaching expenses. To go to Indy in April the fee is $90 a person. This
needs to be confirmed by Sunday.