[Coaches] This weekend

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Jan 18 16:30:47 EST 2019

We still plan on hosting our clinic and scrimmage this weekend. The weather
on Saturday is not supposed to get real bad until after we start. Sunday is
supposed to start out a little worse. We will change our start time on
SUNDAY to 10 am. That means coaches arrive by 9:15 and athletes by 9:30. We
will monitor the weather each day. If there are changes to our plan or we
cancel, we will issue an Emergency Broadcast on the Borderline site. I will
also send a message to Borderline families on 'info'.

We just heard that Urbana cancelled their event. Some of you have teams from
your club that were scheduled there. They might join us if they want. We
have room for a few more teams. I will send details for tomorrow soon