[Coaches] Open Coaching Positions

lyndsey.maloney at gmail.com lyndsey.maloney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:03:16 EST 2019

Good evening,

I talked to Bill and he gave me permission to reach out to our amazing group of coaches here at Borderline. Last year I took over Hamilton’s varsity program and this year, I am looking to add three coaches to our staff. I am in need of a freshmen coach at the high school, and an 8th grade and 7th grade coach at Wilson Middle School. If you’re interested in talking with me about any of the positions or know someone that may be interested, please feel free to reach out or give them my information.

Thanks!
Lyndsey Maloney
513-444-8731