[Coaches] Borderline Coaches Meeting

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Oct 19 20:49:36 EDT 2019

We are having a meeting in Room 127 Phillips Hall on Tuesday, October 22 at
8 PM. We have tryouts on Sunday, October 27 and additional evaluation on
Monday and Tuesday of that week. We need to get availability to assist with
tryouts. Coaches that work will receive compensation. If you can't attend,
but still want to help coach, just let me know. I am having some technical
difficulty with my fuse account, but will respond ASAP. If you are no longer
interested in coaching or have left the area, let me know so we can remove
you from 'coaches'. If you know anyone that is interested in helping with
our program, please get me their contact info.

Thanks,

Bill