[Coaches] Acceptances and bios

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Oct 31 14:29:48 EDT 2019

Athletes are accepting offers to be part of our program. I will try to keep
the site updated so we don't lose kids due to communication. They send me an
email accepting their position. I respond and send them this:

Thank you for accepting the offer to participate with Borderline Junior
Volleyball for the 2018 season. We are excited to get started. Now that you
have chosen our club, you need to go back into your USA Volleyball Webpoint
account and declare 'Borderline' as your club; and submit the remaining fee
for a total of $62.00. Instructions are available on the OVR website at
<https://www.ovr.org/docs/upgrading-membership.pdf>
https://www.ovr.org/docs/upgrading-membership.pdf.  Once you have done that,
you may then register for any skills sessions we will offer before the first
practices (Please bring your membership card with you). You may also solicit
sponsors, following the procedures at
http://www.borderlinevbc.org/sponsors/advertising.php.

There will be a mandatory Acceptance Meeting for all athletes and their
parents at Phillips Hall on the Miami Oxford campus (See schedule below).
Each athlete must be represented. The submission of the first installment of
fees and all paperwork associated with accepting the club's offer will be
conducted at this time. Sizing for uniforms and apparel will also be done at
this time. This season's schedule is:

10s,11s,12s         November 9               1 pm

13s                         November 9               2 pm

14s                         November 9               3 pm

15s                         November 24            1 pm

16s                         November 24             2pm

17s                         November 24             4 pm

Uniform sizing from noon-3 pm.

Practices will begin in December. Each team should have 2-4 practices before
Christmas.  Schedules will be posted on the Borderline website and announced
on 'info'. Please make sure you have subscribed to 'info' so you receive
messages sent to that list serve.

See you soon!

You are welcome to respond , welcoming them to the club. This is a way for
you to get your contact list s put together with phone and email. That way
you don't have to ask me to send it to you.

You need an updated bio for Chris to put on the website. He is copied on
this message. He can also get you included on 'info' and 'coaches.

Lyndsey and Matt should already have accounts set up.

Thanks,

Bill