[Coaches] We need kids!

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Dec 30 19:38:18 EST 2021

We need girls on several teams. Most urgent is 10 Armadillos. We could use
at least 3 girls. The 17 Hawks need at least 2 if not 3. They need ball
control athletes. We need at least one for 15 Hawks and 16 Attack. If you
are aware of anyone that is deciding they miss it too much have them contact
me or I can contact them.

The practice schedule is posted through January 16. That is the weekend of
the Officiating Scrimmage. Please let me know if you have questions. Almost
all tournament schedules are either full or at least 90% completed.

I will send details on the Officiating Scrimmage next week at the latest.

Make sure you give Kelly what you would like for VIK.

Happy New Year!

Bill