[Coaches] Sports Engine

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Wed Jan 20 12:29:49 EST 2021

Coaches-

I have been working all week to contact parents/ players about their sports
engine account to complete team registration. Unfortunately there are still
a little over 20 players that have not completed all of the
necessary steps.

This is new this year and can be VERY confusing if you make a mistake when
completing it. I had over 70 emails back and forth with a parent and a
member of the OVR staff to straighten one players account out.

I am including an updated list of athletes that I need to complete this
process.

If they have RED next to their name: They have not completed the google
form with the necessary information I need to send them an invite. Here is
the link to the form.
https://forms.gle/9dwBRsw8aNptpm989

If they have YELLOW next to their name: They are in the Borderline
directory and need to either accept the invite I sent and/ or pay their
membership fees for the season.

The deadline to have this completed is Thursday, January 21st. ( Tomorrow!)
Please reach out to them individually and ask them to complete this process
or reach out to me if they need help.

I am having my baby tomorrow and need to get this done!

Thanks for your help!
Kelly

10s - Regional Grace Sackenheim 8
10s - Regional Cadence (Cadie) Rumpke 9