[Coaches] Roster and position

Lyndsey Kracium lyndsey.kracium at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:43:31 EST 2021

Hi guys,

I am helping work through paperwork and get things organized. If you could please find your tab on the sheet below and enter in your players’ names and position today for the website, it would be super helpful! We have a few paperwork things we need to complete over the next week as coaches. I will give you more information on that tomorrow on how we are going to distribute and collect it.

Thank you for your help!
Lyndsey

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i3pIl9x0Lbklh-4S-BcO-SUXPlwVeaBWMOSQmNLIzqk/edit

*please forward this email to anyone you know that is not on the coaching mailing list*

Sent from my iPhone