[Coaches] SUnday

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Nov 26 11:00:32 EST 2021

Coaches,

Please remind your teams that we have the acceptance meeting on Sunday.
Details are on the website but it would be a nice touch if you start off on
the right foot with them. I already had a couple of 13s parents that have
not heard anything from us since they accepted their offer. Much of this may
be that this is new to them. Communication is key here!!! Please let me know
immediately if you haven't heard anything from them.

Thanks,

Bill