[Coaches] skills clinics

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Apr 1 19:31:03 EDT 2022

We are considering having skills sessions at no charge to our families the
week before Easter. These would be offered instead of practices. We can do
them by age or skill level. All of them would be at TMS from 6-8 PM. The
dates are 4/11-12-13-14. Our coaches would also be expected to attend (at
least on the day your team usually practices).

All athletes in the program would be welcome to attend. This is the week
after their championships in Columbus. I will set up a sign up on the
Borderline site after we establish the format. Please let me know if you
have ideas .

Bill