[Coaches] Compensation

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Apr 2 09:49:00 EDT 2022

The second installments for coaches are written. This is the second
installment. Everyone should receive more in their 3rd installment. In case
you wonder, this is how we pay:

American Team                 $3750.00

Regional                               $2750.00

11s, 12s                                $1750.00

10s                                         $1500.00

Assistant                              $900.00

Several of you are co-coaching so we will add the two together. Some of you
have taken other teams to events Some will  lose money due to missing
tournaments or practices. That will be deducted at the end.

Coaching is our greatest resource. We want to pay you as much as possible.
You are going to receive a third check to cover all of what you earned. If
you need more now we can consider it. Keep up the good work!  We want you to
come back next season!