[Coaches] (no subject)

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Sun Dec 4 19:04:55 EST 2022

Just a few things going into the week-

Please communicate to families that they must sign up for info on the
website. I am getting a lot of emails saying they are not receiving emails
but they have not subscribed on the website yet.

The first order of spirit wear will be turned in on Tuesday morning. If
teams want the warm up shirts, please encourage them to order them
sooner rather than later. We priced them at $40 but when it comes to
collecting payment, may be able to charge less. It all depends on how many
people order/ what inventory we already have.

Here is the link to forward to parents if you want to send it out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwxVqXIWoLdExGckUBAMMAClmDUlr3eZ1ufEswEXvvQ1jaew/viewform

Nike team shop closes on the 7th.

Reminder that if teams want different shirts they MUST order through the
club. Let me know if you have any questions.

I need coaches to fill out this form for sizes for coaches apparel.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqa77UOe0TY7sB2v2dq844izrCKa0pKOmAefEMYI15cU5d8g/viewform

Copies of medical forms will be available at the first practice this week.
One copy for coaches and one copy to be given to each player for their bag.
Please keep these in a safe spot!

I am working on registration, all athletes must have their memberships
upgraded before practice this week. I will be sending out emails as I come
across people that have not upgraded but if you send an email out, please
add a reminder.