[Coaches] Practice this week

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Feb 6 21:17:13 EST 2022

We have some times at the Middle School this week. I have one typo. The 13
Hawks are on Monday and Wednesday at TMS. The 15 Hawks are on T-W. We are
not able to have a set practice schedule yet but we are about a week or two
out! We will not have practices on Super Bowl Sunday. The 10 Armadillos are
the only team practicing that day.

Please communicate to me or Ruchelle if you have issues with athletes or
parents. Let me know if you have a parent meeting so one of us can attend.

We still need kids!!!! We had teams playing with 6 or 7 girls this weekend.
Now that basketball is over there might be girls out there that want to
play. We can use athletes on 18 Hawks (one setter), 17 Hawks,

15 Hawks, 14 Attack, maybe 13 Attack, and 10 Armadillos.

Thanks!

Bill