[Coaches] This week (end).

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Jan 23 11:13:49 EST 2022

We do not have PH or TMS during the week possibly for the next two weeks. We
also have teams playing in tournaments and not wanting to practice Sunday
because of the Bengals game. We are able to use Millett in the Sub on
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We have times on Saturday from 10-2 also.
Teams could practice Saturday and /or Sunday. Teams with a tournament this
weekend will have priority for available court time. You can start practice
on Sunday at 10. The Bengals play at 3 on Sunday.  Get with me what you
prefer ASAP or forever hold your peace.