[Coaches] Meeting Tomorrow

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Sat Nov 26 13:43:00 EST 2022

Please respond if you intend on having your parents meeting tomorrow after
the acceptance meeting so we can send it out to ‘info’ .

We are sticking with current club colors this year.
Teams are NOT permitted to design and order their own shirts and spirit
wear. All items purchased must go through the club. If you have interest
for team specific shirts please get with me to discuss options.

We will have team black long sleeve Nike warm up shirts this year. They
will have a borderline logo on the front and can have name and or number on
the back . I am waiting on another quote for printing but am hoping to be
able to offer them for $35 or less. When you meet with families, please
discuss if you would like to order these. They will be men’s Nike long
sleeve shirt dri fit shirts.