[Coaches] Spooky Nook

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Oct 6 12:55:45 EDT 2022

I just received a message from the Spooky Nook that we can host an open
gym/open house on the following dates:

Wednesday, October 19                10s, 11s, and 12s

Wednesday, October 26                13s, 14s

Wednesday, November 9             15s, 16s, and 17/18s

Times are TBA but we will start no later than 5 pm and end no later than 8
PM.

We will need help with this event. We hope to have a lot of interest in
seeing the place. Hopefully, we will attract more kids to our program.
Please let me know your availability ASAP.

Thanks,

Bill