[Coaches] Please vote!

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Apr 6 13:19:06 EDT 2023

As coaches in the OVR you are entitled to vote for the BOD in the Ohio
Valley Region. If you would do me a favor and vote for me I would
appreciate. You go to your OVR account and there will be a list of
candidates. The top 5 are elected. I am the last one listed. I would also
endorse our webmaster Chris Bielby and the OVR Juniors Tournament director
Tom Kohl. The remaining Juniors candidate is Jenna Theden. . I wrote in the
Lineshot director, Beth Sander. You can vote if you are 16 because you are
coaches.