[Coaches] May Practice

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Fri Apr 28 10:53:41 EDT 2023

Happy Friday!

I wanted to send a few reminders/ notes about May practice.

- Sunday will be our last day at Phillips this season.
- All May practices will be weekdays from* 5:30-7:30* at Spooky Nook.
Please be sure to remind families of this time change.
- If you are having any kind of team celebration at your last practice and
will not be using the court for the entire two hours, please let me know so
I can adjust our rental time. We do not want to pay for it if you aren't
using it.
- With the exception of 13 Attack the final schedule is posted on the
website. I will send an email out to 'info' once I have 13 Attacks
finalized.

** We are working on plans for next season with the new guidelines for
summer tryouts and offers. This is an especially busy time for my dad with
Championships the next three weekends and all that goes into the planning
and seeding of the events. We will be reaching out soon with some info for
coaches to help with the process. We would like to have a coaches meeting
if not everyone together at least by age group to discuss players and
offers. More info to come soon.

At this time, if you are asked about next season, please let them know info
will be posted soon, we are shooting for by the end of next week. While
most club directors' seasons are winding down, ours is at its busiest time
of the year!

Let me know if you have any questions.
Kelly