[Coaches] Practice Schedule

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 20:27:31 EST 2023

January is posted on the website and the rest we will work on getting
updated after Christmas. Too much to do in too little time! The google doc
shared with you has the entire season for your reference.

We tried our best to accommodate as many requests as possible. We know that
there were some conflicts with winter breaks. Please respond by December
28th and let us know what specific practices in January you are unable to
attend , if any, so we can plan accordingly.

Also- If you do not receive this email twice, once as a Bcc and one from
the coaches mailing list, let us know so we can get that fixed.

Merry Christmas!

Kelly