[Coaches] Tryout/ Open Gym Info

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Sat Jun 17 09:49:59 EDT 2023

Tryout registration for July 8th and 9th is available on the website.
Tryouts will be held at Phillips Hall. Online payment due when
you register. Fall tryouts will be held on an as needed basis to fill any
remaining spots not filled in July.

https://www.borderlinevbc.org/joining/tryouts.php

Open Gym registration is also available on the homepage of the website.
Open gyms will be held at Spooky Nook June 26, 27, and 28th. There is a $10
cash fee for registration due at the start of each session.

We hope to have you join us for our 30th season!