[Coaches] Practices

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 22:13:07 EST 2023

Coaches-

We have one more day of tryouts this coming weekend for the 15-17s.We will
hopefully have all rosters finalized after the acceptance deadline on
Wednesday November 15th. Our second acceptance meeting to collect all
paperwork, sizing, fees, etc, will be on November 18th.  After the 18th we
should have availability for all athletes for creating practice schedules
for the season.

Since we are starting practices after Thanksgiving, we want to get the
November/ December schedule out ASAP. We realize that we won't have all
availability but we are asking that you do your best when setting your
schedule and you try to meet as many needs as possible within your team
that we currently know of. Youth teams will not practice until after
January 1st.

I am sharing two documents with you. The first is the player
availability that we have so far.

 Yellow- We do not have their information
Green- They have no conflicts
White- Their conflict or need is listed

The second document is for you to enter your team name to schedule your
practices. *Each team will have 7 practices between Thanksgiving and
Christmas. We ask that you schedule one practice during each week at Spooky
Nook and one on each Sunday at Phillips Hall. *

*Schedules for these 4 weeks do not have to be what your set schedule is
for the season. This is simply to get 7 practices in now and once we have
all availability, you have had time to meet your players and find out what
works best for them, and we meet as a coaching staff, we will then decide
on your set days that will start in January. *

Once all coaches have had a chance to input their practices, we will review
and approve the schedule and send it out to all players/ coaches and get it
on the website.

Please let us know if you have any questions!