[Coaches] Tryouts Assistance

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Sep 19 09:18:08 EDT 2023

Coaches,

We know the dates of our tryouts in October and November but we need to set
the times. This is what we have

Sunday, October 22         10, 11, 12

Sunday, October 29         13, 14

Sunday, November 12     15, 16, 17

Other clubs in our area have tryouts from 8:30-9:30.  (Surge). Lineshot
hasn't announced theirs. We need to see how many of you can assist with
ours. I am thinking we could do two hours from noon to 2. We would need to
have coaches to help set up around 11-11:30 and male offers that afternoon.
Please let me know your availability ASAP.