[Coaches] Strength and Conditioning

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:06:58 EST 2024

Borderline is excited to partner with Kettering Health to provide our
athletes, a strength and conditioning coach. Our partnership provides this
service at a minimal price of $35 per athlete for a 3 month program. Our
strength and conditioning coach will provide remote workout programs
customized to our different age levels and tailored towards improving
strength, speed, agility and vertical jump. Our athletes will receive
access to the Train Heroic app with daily work-outs and access to connect
with our strength and conditioning coach. We hope everyone will take full
advantage of the opportunity our club is providing.

Please follow the steps below to sign up.

   1. Click link to purchase ticket.
https://ketteringhealth.org/event/*volleyball-remote-programming
   <https://ketteringhealth.org/event/volleyball-remote-programming/>*/
   <https://ketteringhealth.org/event/volleyball-remote-programming/>
      1. In “Order Notes” place participants name and age
   2. In your phone or tablet’s app store download

TrainHeroic

   1. Create login and enter team code “BV24”

   1. Join a call below to ask questions about our Strength and
   Conditioning coach.

*Tuesday, February 6th at 6:00pm*

937-701-7231  Conference ID 384949279#

*Thursday, February 8th at 6:00pm*

 937-701-7231  Conference ID 384949279#

Thank you,

*Lori Oda*

Manager of Sports Medicine, Athletic Training

Yankee Therapy & Athletic Workshop

[image: Kettering Health Network] <https://www.ketteringhealth.org/>

*O *

*C *

*F *

+1(937)401-6400

+1(937)367-7002

+1(937)401-6513

ketteringhealth.org <https://www.ketteringhealth.org/>

***KH Confidentiality Notice** This email may contain legally privileged
and confidential information from Kettering Health intended only for the
individual or entity named above as the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us
by email and promptly delete the original message. *