[Coaches] SN Shamrock tournament

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Mar 4 09:36:24 EST 2024

The tournament at Spooky Nok on 3/16-17 needs teams. They are offering free
entry to the event. Please let me know by Wednesday if you team is
interested. Your teams would need to take care of coaches' compensation and
expenses. Our teams that could do this are both 12s teams, 14 Falcons, 16
Attack, and 17 Hawks. The 13 Attack team has already entered the tournament.
Our Hawks teams are already in the event.

Let me know,

Bill