[Coaches] Next Two Weeks

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Mar 21 09:57:30 EDT 2024

We may not have many athletes at practices the next two weeks due to Easter
and Spring Break. Several coaches are leaving for Break also. We have 9
teams scheduled for practices on Sunday, March 24 and we intend on having
those practices.

We are thinking about having skills sessions for those that want to attend.
This would be from March 25 to April 2. I need your plans for this time
frame. We need you to ask your athletes' parents what they will be doing. We
want to avoid scheduling practices if they will not be attended. We can also
have private lessons if anyone is interested in them.

Please let me know by tonight's practices at Spooky Nook.