[Borderline-Info] Tryouts Tomorrow

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Nov 5 12:12:19 EDT 2016

The second day of evaluation for 12s, 13s, and 14s is Sunday, November 6.
Please remember that you need to wear the tryout T-shirt issued to you last
Sunday. Replacement tryout shirts are $10.00. Remember to set your clocks
back one hour to convert to Eastern Standard Time!

We do permit athletes that did not attend our first evaluation to only
attend the second session. The fee is $40. We ask that the athlete arrive
one hour before the scheduled session for their age group. They will do a
battery of skills and physical testing. Please preregister at
http://www.borderlinevbc.org/joining/tryouts.php. Bring a copy of your USA
Volleyball tryout membership, the Borderline profile, and USAV Medical form.
Please let us know in advance that you are attending.

Athletes in the older age groups attending tryouts next Sunday, November 13,
are encouraged to preregister as well at the link above. We rely on that
information to ensure we have enough coaches to evaluate and tryout T-shirts
available. Athletes that give prior notice may attend the session for
another age group. We are aware that there are several sports banquets and
other conflicts. We do ask that you try to attend the second evaluation for
your age group if at all possible.