[Borderline-Info] Reminder

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Nov 14 14:54:26 EST 2016

Our second evaluation for 18s-15s is at Millett Hall in the Sub-basement
Gym. Please park in the East Lot. Do not park in the huge lot on the west
side of the building (West Lot! J) You will enter the first set of double
doors on the left and go around the arena to the left. We will try to post
people to direct you. Anyone that did not attend the tryouts on Sunday,
November 13 should plan on arriving by 6 PM. We will try to have a short
meeting with parents and athletes at the end of tryouts each night at 9 PM.
This will be in Room 246 (the same room as the Informational Meeting) or on
the concourse if it isn't available.