[Borderline-Info] USAV Membership and Apparel

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Nov 28 18:13:45 EST 2016

Hello!

Please be sure to update your USAV membership for the season ASAP. We are
beginning to register teams and it is very difficult to do if everyone on
the team has not completed their registration. "Borderline Jr. Volleyball"
needs to be selected, if you have not selected our club, you will not show
up to be assigned to one of our teams. This must be done before attending
practices or skills sessions. Print a copy of the card and keep it in your
athletes bag.

Any additional apparel must be ordered by Dec. 4th. Please be sure to order
any items that you would like by this deadline. Orders can be placed online
at :    www.bsnsports.com   My Team shop is located in the top banner. Our
Borderline access code is: silber8K6E

Please email  <mailto:zehlerkl at miamioh.edu> zehlerkl at miamioh.edu with any
questions.