[Borderline-Info] 2017 Borderline Junior Volleyball Tryouts

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Oct 20 19:40:10 EDT 2016

The tryout schedule is attached. Things aren't like they used to be! We are
having the second day of evaluation for 12s-14s on Sunday, November 6. This
will mean that we will extend offers after tryouts that night. The second
evaluation for 15s-18s will be conducted at Millett Hall in the Sub-basement
Gym.

Please remember to come to a Miami Volleyball match this weekend. The Toledo
Rockets ( with Talawanda and Borderline alum Rachel Vidourek) come to town
on Friday. On Saturday, the Ball State Cardinals are the opponent. Remember
when Maris Below came to your club practice and helped you with your
passing??