[Borderline-Info] Message from Coach Condit:

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Oct 27 15:48:41 EDT 2016

Message from Miami University Volleyball Coach Carolyn Condit:

"I certainly appreciate all the interest and support the local Borderline
Families have shown the Miami Volleyball Program again this season.  Your
attendance at our matches and appreciation of the great game of Volleyball
makes it more fun for our student-athletes."

Love & Honor!

Carolyn Condit

Head Coach

Please try to attend at least one of the matches this weekend. If the Red
Hawks defeat Bowling Green tonight, they may be playing an undefeated
Northern Illinois squad at 5 PM on Saturday.