[Borderline-Info] April 10-13 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Apr 5 18:57:34 EDT 2017

The practice schedule for April 10-13 is attached. We are once again working
around Spring Breaks. We will have several skills sessions or the
opportunity to do lessons. Bill Zehler will conduct these sessions. Miami
outside hitter and 6 position player Maris Below and middle hitter Paige
Hill will also be involved. The sessions being offered will be posted on the
website for registration. Some sessions are 1.5 hours and others are 2 hours
in duration.