[Borderline-Info] OVR Championships Weekend #1

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Apr 27 21:46:53 EDT 2017

The 11 Lizards and 14 Hawks compete in the OVR Sports Imports Girls'
Championships this weekend. The 11 Lizards play on Saturday at the Greater
Columbus Convention Center. Detailed information is available at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=929. We are in 11 Bronze/Copper
(teams ranked 17-32). We are on Court 5 in Pool A. We are team #4, so we are
off the first match. The tournament starts at 8:30 AM.

The 14 Hawks are in 14 American Nickel/Platinum on Sunday. We are Team 4
(off the first match) in Pool A on Court 9. We are off the first match.
Details are at https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=930.

Bring home some medals!!!