[Borderline-Info] Youth Team Officiating Scrimmage

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Feb 2 23:03:15 EST 2017

Detailed information about the officiating scrimmages for our Youth teams on
February 11 is attached. All teams should be done well before 6 pm. Athletes
that are 'practice only' will attend and participate in this event. Wear
your jersey to the scrimmage.  Athletes asked to be Libero for this event
should try to bring another color shirt with a number. We are relaxing the
uniform rules for this event. You are not required to wear a certain brand
of shoe, kneepad, sock, or spandex! Athletes that have other commitments may
come and go as they are available. If you have another afternoon commitment,
contact your coach to determine if it is worth your time to return to the
clinic.

You can bring food but you cannot bring it into the gym. We hope to assign
teams to racquetball courts to camp and eat!!! Seating for spectators will
be an issue. Bring your own chair! If you don't like crowds or find it
boring to watch the girls learn how to officiate, you may want to find
something else to do. Playing time takes a back seat to our primary purpose
for this event-OFFICIATING! Playing time will not be a subject of
discussion. Coaches may experiment with a different lineup each set!

We are opening another session of the 'My Team Shop' very soon! We will also
offer Spiritwear too. Brooks Sports will be there with whistles, Active
Ankles, and other items.