[Borderline-Info] FW: Borderline Announcements

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Jan 6 21:51:01 EST 2017

From: Bill Zehler [mailto:bzehler at fuse.net]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2017 5:38 PM
To: 'hpenewit at cinci.rr.com'; Erynn Rice (erynnrice at gmail.com);
'angiejames3579 at msn.com'; 'Katie.Slager at ecotoh.org'; 'sjtgregory at yahoo.com';
'vicki.motzer at yahoo.com'; 'elabsjill at yahoo.com'; 'carriewright at fuse.net';
'robbyn.abbitt at gmail.com'; 'kyrahornsby at gmail.com'; 'webberdm at MiamiOH.edu';
'thefangman4 at yahoo.com'; 'Ylhobbs at gmail.com'; 'dredfarns at gmail.com';
'ssanders at cincy.rr.com'; 'Kelly Parman'; 'Angela Faulkner';
'rachel.stark at yahoo.com'; mrseiter at fuse.net; 'volleyballmom17 at yahoo.com'
Cc: 'Sports Express Volleyball Center'
Subject: Borderline Announcements

Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a great holiday season. We are ready to
get started in 2017, weather permitting! We have several things to announce
as the new year begins:

12 and Under-practices start on Saturday, January 7. We may need one to two
more athletes to fill the rosters. We may also accept athletes that want to
practice with a team, but not attend tournaments. See you tomorrow at
Phillips Hall for your 9-11 am practice.

10s and 11s- We are still forming teams for both age groups. We can still
accept a couple more girls to the 11 Lizards , coached by Kaitlin Zehler.
The Amazing Armadillos also need a few more girls. The coach is Borderline
alum Clair Green. Clair is also running our 'Cabin Fever' program. The
Lizards have practice tomorrow from 9-11am and the Armadillos practice from
11-1 pm. There are skills sessions planned around your practices so you can
do both if you like. All practices on Saturday are at Phillips Hall.

All teams in the 13s to 17s age groups now have 10 athletes. Some teams have
'practice players' on their rosters. We will accept up to two girls to
practice with each team.

Anyone registered with a team or a member of USA Volleyball can sign up for
our  skills sessions. If you play for another club, your director must
approve your participation. Anyone that is participating in 'Cabin Fever'
can register for skills sessions. Skills sessions are usually Mondays and
Saturdays. Miami Coach Jesse Ortiz is conducting these sessions.

What is 'Cabin Fever'? 'Cabin Fever' is our training program. It is held on
Saturdays and some Sundays during the winter months. We are attaching the
information sheet. This program is run by Coach Clair Green. Contact Bill
Zehler (bill.zehler at borderlinevbc.org) to register. Spread the word to
anyone that didn't make a club or try out.

See you this weekend!